Sunday, January 20, 2013

vietnam regrets

Nothing but deep regrets.

I feel that I don't think I'll ever come across someone as special as you are. I somehow think you are amazing in your own ways. I hope you know that you are really something special. But well, I suppose I don't deserve to be with you. I'm pathetic, I'm immature, I'm foolish. You'll never read this I guess, but I want to state here categorically that I do like you with all of my heart. I tried, but at the end of the day the biggest impediment was my own self. What I am, what I stand for. Which is really sad I feel.

It's sad, but this will take some time. I wish things weren't this way, but I suppose I deserve this in a way. Sometimes I wish I wasn't what I am like. I question sometimes why I was created this way, why. It's not that I'm not happy with who I am and what I stand for - it's just it seems that my kind of character is a little bit hard to digest. Especially by those who matter most to me.

And all I had wished for was just a simple photo with you.

Still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret.


No comments: